A Talk with ComEd: Automating Customer Repair Requests
August 14, 2019
Managing repair requests for outdoor lights, utility poles, potholes, and other issues is often a manual and labor-intensive process. But, what if there was a simple process for managing these issues?
Join KUBRA and ComEd as we share how a user-friendly, interactive map can help streamline repair requests, saving time and money while enhancing customer safety.
In this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of the many benefits other utilities are seeing by employing self-service incident reporting for their customers.
- Hear from ComEd on how they have improved their reporting process with a streetlight outage map and what results they have seen from the change.
- See a demo of KUBRA’s IncidentWatch platform and hear plans for ongoing platform improvements.
- Greg Cranford, Customer Relationship Manager, KUBRA
- Colton Marshall, Product Manager, IncidentWatch, KUBRA
- Bob Crohan, Sr, Business Analyst, Distribution Ops Support, ComEd
- April Evans, Sr. Program Manager, ComEd
Fill out the form below to access the full webinar recording.