Trademarks owned by KUBRA
This is a current listing of United States trademarks owned by KUBRA Data Transfer (“KUBRA”) and might also be trademarks or registered trademarks in other countries. Those trademarks followed by ® are registered trademarks of KUBRA in the United States; those followed by ™ are trademarks of KUBRA in the United States.
This list is not a comprehensive list of all KUBRA trademarks. Not all trademarks (registered or unregistered) owned by KUBRA are listed on this page. Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that KUBRA does not own/use the mark nor does it mean that the product/service is not actively marketed or is not significant within its relevant market.
The KUBRA website pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information that should be observed.
This list is updated from time to time.
Last Updated: January 2023
KUBRA iDoxs® Suite
KUBRA Municipal Portal™
KUBRA SNAP N’PAY®
Web Maps Connector™
Fair Use guidelines for use and reference of KUBRA trademarks.
KUBRA trademarks include the KUBRA logo with triangle treatment and other designs and logos owned and used by KUBRA, as well as KUBRA product and service names. KUBRA takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks.
Use of KUBRA logos
KUBRA carefully limits the use of its logos. No other company may use KUBRA logos unless it has the express written permission of KUBRA, or is licensed by KUBRA to do so.
To obtain permission to use any KUBRA logo, contact your KUBRA representative or by email at email@example.com.
General rules for proper reference to KUBRA product names
- Following are general rules for proper usage of KUBRA product names
- The first use of each KUBRA product name mentioned in communications must be identified in a footnote or attribution. The attribution must be located either on the page/screen where the KUBRA trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced. Please note that laws concerning the use of trademarks or product names vary by country. Always consult a local attorney for additional guidance. Example: KUBRA, KUBRA EZ-PAY, and Notifi are registered trademarks of KUBRA.
- In the United States, the first reference in text to all KUBRA product names should be preceded by KUBRA and followed by the proper trademark symbol. The proper symbol for registered product names is ®. The proper symbol for product names that are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is ™.
- A product name should be used as an adjective qualifying a noun that is a generic description of the product or service. The product name should also be used in a singular form. Example: The KUBRA EZ-PAY software allows customers to make payments on-demand.
- Do not change the form or representation of the product name, including capitalization or punctuation.
Use of "KUBRA" as a company name
"KUBRA" is a trademark of KUBRA Data Transfer Ltd. When "KUBRA" is used to identify the company, it is called a trade name. Trade name usage typically applies when referring to a company as opposed to a particular product. It is permissible to use KUBRA as a possessive if you are referring to KUBRA the company. In that case, the name does not identify products or services (which are legally the domain of trademarks).
Incorrect use of KUBRA trademarks
- Do not write KUBRA in anything but all capital letters (i.e. “Kubra” is incorrect)
- Do not omit a footnote/attribution for KUBRA trademarks.
- Do not alter the approved KUBRA trademark.
- Do not create any new logo for KUBRA or KUBRA product names.
- Do not incorporate any KUBRA product names into your company's product names.
- Do not incorporate any KUBRA product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
- Do not misspell or use lower case letters when using the name KUBRA in text.
- Do not use the KUBRA taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with KUBRA product names.
- Do not use the KUBRA trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form.
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize KUBRA trademarks.