Top Ten Reasons to Attend iConnect 2023
August 21, 2023
Top Ten Reasons to Attend iConnect 2023
Hilton Head, SC - October 2-4, 2023
Sometimes a beach holiday just isn’t in the cards. But what if you could feel the ocean breeze on your face and smell the salt in the air while elevating your industry expertise and expanding your connections? Pack your sandals and sunhat because we’re taking iConnect to Hilton Head this fall! Most of you are probably saying “you had me at Hilton Head,” but for the few who aren’t yet convinced, we’ve put together 10 reasons why you should register for iConnect 2023.
1. Expand Your Industry Knowledge with Utility-Led Sessions and Workshops - Tap into the collective expertise of your industry peers with 11 different utility sessions. Hear how Lakeland Electric used data to lead its digital transformation, why CPS Energy is shifting its focus to energy equity, how Unitil redesigned its utility bill to enhance customer experience, and more!
2. Get Hands-On Training from KUBRA Product Experts - Arrive early to take advantage of eight instructor-led training sessions on Monday, October 2. Here’s a sneak peek at what our experts will cover: Document Template Manager Best Practices, Using the Notifi Broadcast Tool, and Marketing in KUBRA MyHQ. See our online agenda to learn more about these and other training sessions.
3. Visit America’s Favorite Island - Hilton Head Island! Spend your downtime walking along pristine white-sand beaches, set your alarm to catch a breathtaking sunrise, and take in the coastal views from the Grande Ocean Terrace. If you have an eye for beauty, Hilton Head checks all the boxes.
4. Unleash Your Hero - Forget the capes; heroes are everyday people like you! Join the bestselling author of The Hero Effect® and Unleashing Your Hero, Kevin Brown, as he guides you through the benefits of using your gifts and abilities to serve others and, ultimately, unleashing your hero at work and in life.
5. Enjoy Exclusive Networking Events - Seize the opportunity to experience some of what the island offers by participating in our offsite networking events.
- Early Arriver Dolphin Eco Tour (Monday, October 2): Explore Broad Creek and the tidal marsh system with experienced and passionate guides for an unforgettable boat tour. Expect to learn about the region’s unique wildlife and marine habitat, and keep your eyes peeled for Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Have your cameras ready!
These activities are available to all attendees free of charge; however, pre-registration is required.
6. Register a Team to Save BIG! - With so much to learn at iConnect, why send just one person? By registering more than one attendee, your team can maximize its time by attending as many sessions as possible and save $100 off each registration for groups of three or more.
7. Reap the Rewards of a Jam-Packed Agenda - Your registration unlocks access to more than 10 utility-led presentations, eight KUBRA product training sessions, seven keynote and featured speakers, six collaborative workshops, six KUBRA solution sessions, four networking events, and two user group meetings.
8. Speak Your Mind at User Group Meetings - Share your expertise and opinions at one of two user group meetings. Storm Center users will discuss how to use historical data with predictive analytics to improve crew mobilization, and iDoxs and BizHQ users will get to weigh in on the next generation of BizHQ.
9. Squeeze in 18 Holes - A trip to Hilton Head isn’t complete without a round of golf at the Barony Golf Course, one of the first courses on the island. Additional fees apply, but golf fanatics will want to see if they can handle all this course has to dish out, including small greens and unforgiving bunkers. Don’t worry, the views are spectacular, even from the rough!
10. Retreat to Paradise - Nestled along the vibrant Atlantic Ocean, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa offers panoramic beach views and a captivating South Carolina experience. Relax and enjoy the serene coastal ambiance, indulge in "farm & sea to table" dining, or unwind with a refreshing drink on the oceanfront terrace.
And in case you need one more reason to attend, here’s a bonus!
11. Test Your Luck at the Closing Ceremonies Raffle! - This year, we’re offering our biggest grand prize raffle to date. Join us at the closing ceremony for a chance to win one of 10 amazing prizes, including a travel bundle with hotel and airfare vouchers (a value of $3,000!), an Oculus VR Headset, a pair of Beats Headphones, an Apple Watch SE, Amazon and SpaFinder Gift Cards, and more!
With so many reasons to attend, what’s holding you back?