Top 10 Reasons To Attend iConnect 2022
June 27, 2022
A trip to the breathtaking Sonoran Desert in the fall is enough to motivate many people to ask, “how do I make this happen?” But we understand that for some it takes a little something extra to tip the scales. Here are 10 (extra) reasons why you should drop what you’re doing and register for iConnect 2022.
10 Reasons to Attend iConnect
1. Hands-On Instructor-Led Training Sessions. Get all of your KUBRA questions answered in an intimate, hands-on setting. Choose from eight sessions on topics ranging from KUBRA iMail Best Practices to Maximizing User Experience in KUBRA Storm Center and more.
2. Hear from Industry Peers. Find out how PNM created a one-stop shop for non-bill payments with KUBRA EZ-PAY and why Eversource implemented a municipal hub as an agile project. Discover the power of self-service with Lakeland Energy and hear Austin Energy’s experience with Winter Storm Uri. And that’s just one day! Check out the agenda to see what utility-led sessions we have lined up for day three.
3. Collaborative Workshops. Workshops provide an excellent setting for brainstorming and exchanging ideas with peers. Choose from a variety of topics that suit your needs and interests.
4. Valuable Networking Opportunities. Whether it’s a stroll through the Desert Botanical Gardens, relaxing on the Kasbah patio, or celebrating KUBRA’s 30th anniversary with gourmet farm-to-table fare, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to mix and mingle with fellow iConnect attendees.
5. Customer Experience Guru, Shep Hyken. If you’re looking for easy-to-apply strategies and tactics to help you create an amazing customer experience, this keynote alone will be worth the registration fee.
6. Captivating Guest Speakers. Erica Orange of Future Hunters, DeAnna Hardwick of CPS Energy, and Behavioral Neuroscientist Nancy Harhut will leave you buzzing with new ideas and strategies you can put in place back at the office.
7. It’s Our 30th Anniversary! Help us celebrate this milestone as we treat you to delicious gourmet fare, drinks, and live music. This party is not to be missed!
8. The Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia Is A Little Slice Of Paradise. This place deserves all of its 5 stars! Seriously, you won’t want to leave! (Disclaimer: we aren’t responsible for telling your family you aren’t coming home.)
9. Exceptional Value. At $595, iConnect is a serious deal! Your registration unlocks access to one keynote, three featured guest speakers, three networking events, three collaborative workshops, six KUBRA solution sessions, and more than 10 utility-led presentations.
10. Your iConnect Registration Supports the Red Cross. For every iConnect registration, KUBRA will donate $50 to the American Red Cross.
Visit the iConnect website to learn more about the venue, speakers, training sessions, and agenda. We look forward to seeing you in Scottsdale!
Take Me to the Registration Page