Checklist: 11 Questions to Help You Find the Right Print & Mail Solution
February 23, 2023
If you're handling your print and mail needs in-house, you’re probably facing a ton of unnecessary challenges. Printing and mailing transactional documents to customers is a time-consuming process. Add on the cost to maintain equipment and specialized skills it takes to produce high quality materials, it’s no surprise that more and more organizations are looking to outsource this function entirely. But, selecting a print and mail provider can be difficult because their range of services is all over the map. While some look full-service, you may still have to spend significant time on manual processes to get your documents printed and delivered.
11 Questions to Ask
To avoid partnering with the wrong vendor, here are 11 questions you should ask during the vetting process!
Download our Complete Guide To Outsourcing Bill Print and Mail where we highlight the benefits of outsourcing, provide tips on how to find the right print and mail partner, and touch on what makes KUBRA’s print and mail solution unique. If you’re interested in learning more about KUBRA’s solution for billing, payments, and customer communications, book a demo at KUBRA.com.
- What disaster recovery/business continuity plans do you have in place?
- How much have you invested in new equipment over the past three years, and what is your ongoing strategy for continuous investment in new technologies?
- What kind of equipment do you use?
- What security measures are in place for handling customer data and confidential documents?
- Can you describe your procedures for quality assurance?
- Can you provide documents to establish the financial stability of your organization?
- What is your relationship with USPS, and do you have USPS professionals on staff?
- How does your customer service support notifications of delayed jobs, resolving issues, etc.?
- What processes or improvement initiatives do you have in place to continuously improve and increase quality, improve timeliness, and reduce cost?
- What are your capabilities for providing electronic versions of documents (e.g., email, online viewing, etc.)? Can you provide references for customers of the same size and industry?