CX Podcasts to Add to Your Summer Listening List
June 3, 2021
Summer is just around the corner. You know what that means. More time poolside than deskside. Long walks on the beach. And, hitting the open road with the wind in your hair. If you need a way to drown out the ‘are we there yets?’ or just looking for something new and informative to listen to in your downtime, we’ve got you covered.
Here is a list of our favorite CX podcasts to help you stay on top of the latest industry trends. It will not only help propel your customer experience to the next level but may also give you some tips on handling your toughest customers–who may be sitting in your backseat!
The CX Leader Podcast with Steve Walker
The CX Leader Podcast provides weekly insights for business leaders to improve results by unlocking the potential of their customer experience. More than a discussion of CX topics, the podcast focuses on ways CX professionals can develop the right skills and ideas to be effective leaders in their organizations.
Here are a couple of episodes that resonated with us:
The CX Cast by Forrester
- CX for the People - This episode confirms what we’ve been saying for a long time–CX matters in government. It also highlights how some governing bodies have been embracing customer experience to boost community engagement, build trust, and improve social outcomes.
- Proving the Value of CX - We hear this question all the time–how do I get support for customer experience from stakeholders? By quantifying the impact of customer experience, of course. This episode digs into some best practices for proving the business value of CX.
On this podcast, Forrester provides research-based guidance on how to manage customer experience at any organization. Each week, Forrester analysts discuss key findings from their latest research on CX, analyze relevant topics in the news, or chat with CX professionals about how they’ve overcome common challenges managing their CX.
Our top episode picks are:
Experience Better: The CX Podcast
- Uncovering Insights From CX Leaders - We do love it when we can hear from experts in their field, and Forrester is teeming with them. In this episode, they interview about 40 senior CX leaders as they share what they’re working on, what data and insights they’re missing, and more.
- Build a Strong Foundation for Your CX Prioritization - Unfortunately, when it comes to customer experience (CX), many businesses struggle to choose the projects and programs that are most likely to elevate their success. In this episode, Senior Analyst, Judy Weader, explains how to set up and build a strong foundation for your CX prioritization.
We may be a little biased here, but there’s nothing wrong with a little self-promotion. In our monthly podcast, you’ll hear inspiring customer success stories, insightful interviews from industry experts, and we’ll share cutting-edge research as we uncover the secrets behind great customer experience.
Our listeners’ favorite episodes include:
The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show
- Creating Disney-Inspired Magical Experiences - Magical experiences don’t need to be confined to Disney theme parks. We talked to a consultant and former Disney employee about how Disney has created a brand that consistently delivers magical experiences to all of its customers. Experiences so memorable they create lifelong customer loyalty.
- Why Chatbots Are the Future of CX - 24/7 customer support. Frictionless live chat. Repetitive tasks and questions answered consistently and patiently. Who doesn’t want that!?! In this episode, we explore the world of artificial intelligence and natural language processing to help you understand the important role chatbots are playing in improving customer experience.
C-Level Customer Experience executives at Airbnb, Walgreens, Audi, and Adobe among others share what works and what doesn’t and explain how the role of Chief Customer Officer is actually acting as the human duct tape of the organization–uniting companies to earn the right to customer-driven growth.
Here are some episodes to check out: